Each year, an estimated $9 billion is the indirect cost of obesity on lost work productivity and absenteeism in Australian workplaces. Depression, heart disease, cancer and diabetes are much more serious and common in the overweight or obese.
With over 60% of Australians now considered overweight, the obesity epidemic and subsequent lost productivity, has begun to cripple workplaces.
Obesity and its cost on your workplace can be prevented.
Food Fix is our brand new booklet designed to help employees and their families sort through the nutritional minefield and discover how to choose and use food for better health.
- Teaches how to eat for optimum performance
- Shows what food can do for mood
- Practical tips for good sleep
- Demonstrates smart choices and food preparation
- Explains how to read food labels