In this seminar, the focus is on the understanding of mental health. A discussion on coping skills, becoming more resilient and learning how to prevent mental illness. Rather than dwelling on mental illnesses, the focus is on positivity for all aspects of our life. It is created to be an enriching, positive experience. It covers:
- Importance of positive and negative feelings
- Acquiring skills to become more resilient
- Understanding the importance of work-life balance
- Physiology behind stress
- Energising vs de-energising roles
- Improving positivity in the workplace
This topic is also available in workshop style. Contact us for more information.
Look at our Mentally Healthy booklets for some inspiration on how to improve your employee health, wellness and productivity.