Have you checked out the new best practice guidelines from HAPIA, the Health and Productivity Institute of Australia?
The Workplace Health guidelines give you 12 guiding principles for developing and implementing a results-oriented health & wellness program for your organisation.
Based on current research and best-practice, the guidelines provide you with feasible things you can do to improve the effectiveness of your health & wellness program.
The 12 principles are:
- Active Support and Participation by Senior Leadership
- Workplace Health as a Shared Responsibility
- Engagement of Key Stakeholders
- Supportive Environment by Senior Leadership
- Participatory Planning and Design
- Targeted Workplace Health Interventions
- Standards and Accreditation
- High Levels of Program Engagement
- Innovative Marketing and Communication
- Evaluation and Monitoring
- Commitment to Ethical Business Practices
Healthworks can help you create a sustainable health & wellness culture in your organisation, with programs proven to deliver genuine behaviour change in your employees. And yes, our programs and services all meet these best practice guidelines! Give us a call today on 1300 90 10 90 or contact us.