Onsite Skin checks
Our onsite skin cancer checks are a great way to ensure your team are fit and healthy all year around.
Employees need to receive regular skin checks to identify potential skin cancers before they develop.
As an employer, it’s important to provide onsite screenings, along with education on sun protection and how to identify possible melanoma.
Outdoor workers have a particularly high risk of skin cancer however; indoor workers also have a high risk of melanoma because they spend most of the week inside but are exposed to short bursts of intense sunlight on weekends and holidays.
Skin Cancer Checks
Healthworks provides onsite Skin Cancer Checks for employees across Australia. Our team of qualified medical professionals; carry out skin checks using a dermatoscope to identify potential areas of concern.
10 minute check examines the exposed areas of the body, including face, neck and décolletage, hands, forearms, elbows or area(s) nominated by the participant.
15 minute check allows for a full body examination from head to toe. Participants can also opt to focus on a particular area of concern.
What employees receive:
– Full or partial (exposed areas) skin check by a qualified medical professional, trained in the screening and early detection of skin cancer. Employees can request to focus on a specific area.
– Education on skin cancer prevention, sun protection
– Clear information on how to recognise malignant melanoma
– A ‘how to’ guide on doing a self-examination
– If required, a written referral to a GP, Dermatologist or Skin Cancer Clinic for further investigation and diagnosis
– A personal follow up to employees with their consent who received a referral, to ensure prompt treatment.
”You can trust Healthworks to deliver an expert onsite skin check service