Health checks and onsite health assessments
Give your employees individual attention from a qualified health professional, to identify, assess and target critical health issues.
We provide a full-service onsite health check program, including program management and internal promotion.
All our checks and consultations are delivered by qualified professionals, who are not only fully accredited but are passionate about helping employees improve their health.
These private and confidential sessions are powerful motivators, giving employees the information and support they need to kick-start changes in their health.
Health Checks provide a detailed assessment of your employees’ health. Employees receive a booklet with an individual record of results plus professional advice. Checks include:
- Heart Checks
Healthworks offers three levels of Heart Checks and Cardiovascular Assessments:
- Bone Density Check
- Body Composition Check
- Core Stability & Flexibility Check
- Posture Check
- Hearing Check
- Lung Function Check
- Skin Cancer Check – get a free quote here.
- Vision Check
- Podiatry Check
Our Health Consultations are a personal yet supportive way to identify and manage health issues. Each consultation takes 10-20 minutes. Employees receive a handout with further information and advice.
- Ergonomics Consultation
- Iridology Consultation
- Nutrition Consultation
- Reflexology Consultation
- Seated Massage
- Sleep Well Consultation
- Worklife Balance Consultation
- Alcohol Awareness Demonstration
- Healthy Cooking Demonstration
Benefits for your organisation
- get immediate results about your organisation’s health in comparisons to norms across Australia
- limit health risks by identifying potential problem areas and appropriate strategies to reduce them
- highlight the importance the organisation places on their health and wellbeing in the workplace and be seen as an ‘employer of choice’.
Benefits for your employees
- inspire change by providing a highly personal assessment of their health status, giving employees the intrinsic motivation they need to make changes
- offer an opportunity to discuss health issues with health professionals such as physiotherapists, chiropractors, exercise physiologists, nutritionists, nurses and general practitioners.
Program management and inclusions
Healthworks Checks and Consultations include the following extras:
- marketing posters and emailers customised for your organisation
- program management of your event
- online booking system with wait-list option
- an Individual Results Booklet for every participant
- a comprehensive Corporate Report*
- referral to the participants GP if required
- Healthworks follows up referred employees with a personal phone call where results are outside health norms.
*for sites of more than 15 employees